When you purchase a DJ Mixtools product from Loopmasters, you are NOT obtaining OWNERSHIP of the sounds - you are in fact purchasing a LICENCE to use the sounds within your musical compositions, whether your compositions are released commercially or not.
The original producer of the sounds will always remain the OWNER of the sounds. The Sounds remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Loopmasters Limited. (Collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor. The Sounds in a category of ‘DJ Mixtools Sample Pack’:
1. The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations), DJ Sets, public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
2. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
3. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties. In these scenarios the Licensee must arrange an extension with Loopmasters Limited.
4. A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable. This licence expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
6. The Demo tracks contained within each DJ Mixtools product cannot be released under the terms of the licence outlined above, the tracks must be mixed together by the Licensee in a new way, using the stems provided and combining them with other stems, tracks or samples. Loopmasters Limited and the artists who created these products reserve the copyright and all rights to the demo tracks provided.
7. DJ Mixtools products are not to be used to create Library Music. This is defined as music created specifically for release by Library Music Companies worldwide in any form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.