Loopcloud 7 System requirements and DAW support
The Loopcloud desktop application officially supports:
- macOS: 10.11 or later (64-bit only)
- Windows: 8.1 or later (64-bit only)
The Loopcloud plugin supports:
- macOS: AUv2, AAX and VST3 (64-bit only)
- Windows: VST3 and AAX (64-bit only)
Loopcloud DRUM and Loopcloud PLAY will work on DAWs that support the following plugin formats:
- macOS: AUv2 and VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit)
- Windows: VST2 and VST3 (all 64-bit)
Loopcloud DRUM and PLAY are compatible with the latest versions of Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand and Logic, Bitwig Studio, Cockos Reaper, Image Line FL Studio, Native Instruments Maschine, Presonus Studio One, Propellerheads Reason, Serato Studio, Steinberg Cubase.
Please note: Users may experience issues using Loopcloud DRUM and PLAY in MOTU Digital Performer and limited features when using DRUM in Bandlab Cakewalk.
If you have any feedback, issues, or questions about Loopcloud, please contact our Customer Care Team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!